Reportre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Hi there, this post is about Report Abuse · Question3-c62eba4bcbce221557b825c72f95615f ( Marcel Decor #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 725 x 595. It's file size is just 73 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Marcel Decor.
If you'd like a vintage model or setting that's sophisticated, you should use a sleep that has a watch feel digging motifs sometimes carving basic or difficult, tradition and sculpture produce the traditional look thicker and pleased etnic, if you would like the luxuries make use of a place sleeping using a pattern or a substantial canopy, with additional material course gives warmth and luxury in your area,
Straightforward sleep can be utilized for a space in a contemporary style, it looks that reveal a impact of the design had been applied for, the look of which may be the present craze may be the sample of modern artwork that sees modern style makes an equivalent modern-day for you apply to your room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, however, should adapt to the spots within the house in general.
If your property bedroom space is bound, whereas you type, and for example potential of the material a whole lot and flats, as the requirements a practical but needs a lot of space. It is possible to apply to the Report Abuse · Question3-c62eba4bcbce221557b825c72f95615f ( Marcel Decor #5) - kitchen, of course you should be clever in every roles you'll be able to implement right near the left or in front of program, presently appropriate therefore unimpressed slender and doesn't defy space along with your motion's rules.