Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Chookchook (chŏŏk, cho̅o̅k),USA pronunciation n.
- [Australian.]a hen.
- a woman.
(used as a call for poultry or pigs.) Also, chook•ie (chŏŏk′ē, cho̅o̅′kē).USA pronunciation
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Hi guys, this photo is about Automatic Chook Feeder #3 An Error Occurred.. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1360 x 964. It's file size is only 89 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Automatic Chook Feeder.
One of odd bathroom sink layout but in addition the modern-style is a leaf- . When shown hand and hand, this style seems quite lovely. Dual leaf leaves virtually mimic grapes that folded beautifully on your toilet table.
You're able to and really should prefer a Automatic Chook Feeder #3 An Error Occurred., if you want blooms. This type resembles an attractive attractive bowl that is bright with blooms loving the very best area of the pan. It is installed effortlessly under the table and seems quite stunning.
If you have a visitor toilet that requires an even more feminine effect, this can be possibly just a drain for that room. With a great number of distinctive models that one may choose, there has to be work that suits you when coming up with a decision. But again, nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is successful is likely to be a simple job.