Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
ChincoteagueChin•co•teague (shing′kə tēg′, ching′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a town on a small island in a lagoon (Chin′coteague Bay′) in E Virginia: annual wild pony roundup. 1607.
- See Veterans Administration.
- Virginia (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- Also, va volt-ampere;
- See Veterans Administration.
- Vicar Apostolic.
- (Order of ) Victoria and Albert.
- verb active.
- verbal adjective.
Addadd (ad),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to unite or join so as to increase the number, quantity, size, or importance: to add two cups of sugar; to add a postscript to her letter; to add insult to injury.
- to find the sum of (often fol. by up): Add this column of figures. Add up the grocery bills.
- to say or write further.
- to include (usually fol. by in): Don't forget to add in the tip.
- to perform the arithmetic operation of addition: children learning to add and subtract.
- to be or serve as an addition (usually fol. by to): His illness added to the family's troubles.
- add up:
- to make the desired, expected, or correct total: These figures don't add up right.
- to seem reasonable or consistent;
be in harmony or accord: Some aspects of the story didn't add up.
- add up to, to signify;
indicate: The evidence adds up to a case of murder.
add′a•ble, add′i•ble, adj.
- copy added to a completed story.
Hi guys, this photo is about Holiday Cottages Chincoteague Va #5 Add Favorite. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 850 x 566. It's file size is just 145 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Holiday Cottages Chincoteague Va.
One of the items that determine the wonder of the Holiday Cottages Chincoteague Va #5 Add Favorite is the room's theme. One of the designs that individuals should attempt is the bohemian style. The choices of the planet community within this design still haven't faded although the Bohemian kingdom has long been extinct. Particularly when you and a minimalist style that's easy combine it, but nonetheless crosseyed.
Not things Holiday Cottages Chincoteague Va #5 Add Favorite inside the group. Bohemian style bedroom is not just like decorating fashion pleasing adolescent's room. Bohemian favor feminism and European national personality that is strong. Do not forget to put two potted crops that are indoor or one within the bedroom. Rose might die. But, it'd be better if you are using plants that are live being a tongue- in-law plants, dangling or clinging.
This can be it, hint room decoration style Bohemian that is minimalist. Easy steps to execute nan boho chic would be to demonstrate your finishing touches. Necklaces, scarves and bracelets are usually located in a box, use it a hook. Maybe it's on the wall hanger or to the table. Ethnic motifs or wallpaper floral in radiant hues is likely to make lovely and your place abruptly boho.