AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Hello there, this picture is about Amish Country Ohio ( Amish Door Restaurant #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 619 x 463. It's file size is just 48 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Amish Door Restaurant.
Gardening can be an enjoyable task to unwind. Howto pick Amish Country Ohio ( Amish Door Restaurant #3) turned one of gardening's important aspects. Furthermore, there are many kinds and hues of pan bought creating the selection process may be confusing and more exciting. Thus, before selecting a pot that is appropriate for a number of crops in the house, ensure that you've observed the following guidelines.
The origins can be possibly made by it to rot as the base of the pot will clog and damp. In addition, note additionally the location you will use to place the pot. If that is not likely to become confined, so that you can save room you can try to utilize a hanging container.
Significantly more than merely a place pot, to vegetable also can function as design. Choice of the container that is proper can boost the splendor of the residence. Alternatively, in the event the pan you choose's measurement is too big, plenty of vitamins that'll not be reached by the beginnings, so there'll in fact be in useless.