Skinskin (skin),USA pronunciation n., v., skinned, skin•ning, adj.
- the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
- such an integument stripped from the body of an animal, esp. a small animal;
pelt: a beaver skin.
- the tanned or treated pelt or hide of an animal, esp. when used in apparel and accessories;
leather (usually used in combination): pigskin; calfskin.
- any integumentary covering, casing, outer coating, or surface layer, as an investing membrane, the rind or peel of fruit, or a film on liquid: a skin of thin ice; the aluminum skin of an airplane.
- the outermost layer of a pearl.
- the outermost layer of a diamond as found: often different in color and refraction from the inner part of the stone.
- the shell or ceiling of a hull.
- the outer, exposed part of a furled sail.
- an outer layer of a metal piece having characteristics differing from those of the interior.
- a container made of animal skin, used for holding liquids, esp. wine.
- skins, [Slang.]drums.
- a swindler;
- a skinflint.
- a horse.
- a dollar bill.
- the outer surface of a missile or rocket.
- by the skin of one's teeth, by an extremely narrow margin;
scarcely: We made the last train by the skin of our teeth.
- get under one's skin:
- to irritate;
bother: His laugh really gets under my skin.
- to affect deeply;
penetrate: That sort of music always gets under my skin.
- have a thick skin, to be insensitive to criticism or rebuffs: The complaint desk is a job for someone who has a thick skin.
- have a thin skin, to be extremely sensitive to criticism or rebuffs;
be easily offended: Be careful what you say to me, I have a thin skin.
- in or with a whole skin, without harm;
safely: She escaped from the burning building with a whole skin.
- no skin off one's back, nose, or teeth, of no interest or concern or involving no risk to one.
- save one's skin, to avoid harm, esp. to escape death: They betrayed their country to save their skins.
- under the skin, in essence;
despite appearances or differences: sisters under the skin.
- to strip or deprive of skin;
- to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.).
- to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.
- to urge on, drive, or whip (a draft animal, as a mule or ox).
- to climb or jump: He skinned the rope to the top of the wall.
- to cover with or as if with skin.
- to strip of money or belongings;
fleece, as in gambling.
- [Cards.]to slide cards one at a time off the top of (the pack) in dealing.
- to defeat completely: skinned at the polls.
- to castigate;
reprimand: skinned for his disobedience.
- to slip off or depart hurriedly (often followed by out).
- skin alive:
- to reprimand;
- to subdue completely, esp. in a cruel or ruthless manner: The home team was skinned alive this afternoon.
- showing or featuring nude persons, often in a sexually explicit way: a skin magazine.
- presenting films, stage shows, exhibitions, etc., that feature nude persons, esp. in a sexually explicit way: a Times Square skin house.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Tiger Skin Rug Book (ordinary Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 562 x 716. This photo's file size is only 76 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head.
Produce or the suites were used-to cook that impression of your kitchen, food. Therefore it can be explained the kitchen is one-room that's frequently sloppy and dirty since the Tiger Skin Rug Book (ordinary Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #5) is just a destination for a prepare and fit anything carelessly because of the effects of the run of cooking for a few meals were burnt a such like.
So it's today plenty of kitchens which may have an appealing model using an array of furniture for cooking utensils on the standard basis in order or stocking things to not falter. Possibly for a few people the easiest way to arrange the cooking equipment while in the kitchen will be to put in hook or a hanger to maintain some cooking tools that may be put.
Surely you'll feel relaxed cooking, in case your Tiger Skin Rug Book (ordinary Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #5) seems tidy and clean. Using a comfortable kitchen, cooking is fun, because the preference of food is dependent upon the mood of individuals who are cooking and also the result will be the maximum that your meals will taste better.
Layout your kitchen right into a minimalist kitchen, employ your imaginative facet to create a minimalist kitchen in your own home, because the minimalist kitchen is really a kitchen that is built with a kitchen collection as well as a large amount of kitchen cabinets as you are able to utilize to put a cooking tools. And that means you no more need-to develop hook or a hook in your home for a minimalist home is complete.