Fakefake1 (fāk),USA pronunciation v., faked, fak•ing, n., adj.
- prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
- to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.
- to pretend;
simulate: to fake illness.
- to accomplish by trial and error or by improvising: I don't know the job, but I can fake it.
- to trick or deceive (an opponent) by making a fake (often fol. by out): The running back faked out the defender with a deft move and scored.
- to improvise: to fake an accompaniment.
- to play (music) without reading from a score.
- to fake something;
- to give a fake to an opponent.
- fake out, [Slang.]
- to trick;
deceive: She faked me out by acting friendly and then stole my job.
- to surprise, as by a sudden reversal: They thought we weren't coming back, but we faked them out by showing up during dinner.
- anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is;
counterfeit: This diamond necklace is a fake.
- a person who fakes;
faker: The doctor with the reputed cure for cancer proved to be a fake.
- a spurious report or story.
- a simulated play or move intended to deceive an opponent.
- designed to deceive or cheat;
Lionli•on (lī′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, usually tawny-yellow cat, Panthera leo, native to Africa and southern Asia, having a tufted tail and, in the male, a large mane.
- any of various related large wildcats, as the cougar.
- a man of great strength, courage, etc.
- a person of great importance, influence, charm, etc., who is much admired as a celebrity: a literary lion.
- the lion as the national emblem of Great Britain.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Leo.
- (cap.) a member of any one of the internationally affiliated service clubs(International Association of Lions Clubs) founded in 1917 and dedicated to promoting responsible citizenship, sound government, and community, national, and international welfare.
- a silver, Anglo-Gallic denier, issued during the reign of Henry III, bearing the figure of a lion.
- a gold coin of Scotland, issued c1400–1589, bearing the figure of a lion.
- any of various other coins bearing the figure of a lion.
- an object of interest or note.
- beard the lion in its den, to confront or attack someone, esp. a powerful or feared person, in that person's own familiar surroundings.
- twist the lion's tail, to tax the patience of or provoke a person, group, nation, or government, esp. that of Great Britain.
li′on•like′, li′on•ly, adj.
Skinskin (skin),USA pronunciation n., v., skinned, skin•ning, adj.
- the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
- such an integument stripped from the body of an animal, esp. a small animal;
pelt: a beaver skin.
- the tanned or treated pelt or hide of an animal, esp. when used in apparel and accessories;
leather (usually used in combination): pigskin; calfskin.
- any integumentary covering, casing, outer coating, or surface layer, as an investing membrane, the rind or peel of fruit, or a film on liquid: a skin of thin ice; the aluminum skin of an airplane.
- the outermost layer of a pearl.
- the outermost layer of a diamond as found: often different in color and refraction from the inner part of the stone.
- the shell or ceiling of a hull.
- the outer, exposed part of a furled sail.
- an outer layer of a metal piece having characteristics differing from those of the interior.
- a container made of animal skin, used for holding liquids, esp. wine.
- skins, [Slang.]drums.
- a swindler;
- a skinflint.
- a horse.
- a dollar bill.
- the outer surface of a missile or rocket.
- by the skin of one's teeth, by an extremely narrow margin;
scarcely: We made the last train by the skin of our teeth.
- get under one's skin:
- to irritate;
bother: His laugh really gets under my skin.
- to affect deeply;
penetrate: That sort of music always gets under my skin.
- have a thick skin, to be insensitive to criticism or rebuffs: The complaint desk is a job for someone who has a thick skin.
- have a thin skin, to be extremely sensitive to criticism or rebuffs;
be easily offended: Be careful what you say to me, I have a thin skin.
- in or with a whole skin, without harm;
safely: She escaped from the burning building with a whole skin.
- no skin off one's back, nose, or teeth, of no interest or concern or involving no risk to one.
- save one's skin, to avoid harm, esp. to escape death: They betrayed their country to save their skins.
- under the skin, in essence;
despite appearances or differences: sisters under the skin.
- to strip or deprive of skin;
- to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.).
- to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.
- to urge on, drive, or whip (a draft animal, as a mule or ox).
- to climb or jump: He skinned the rope to the top of the wall.
- to cover with or as if with skin.
- to strip of money or belongings;
fleece, as in gambling.
- [Cards.]to slide cards one at a time off the top of (the pack) in dealing.
- to defeat completely: skinned at the polls.
- to castigate;
reprimand: skinned for his disobedience.
- to slip off or depart hurriedly (often followed by out).
- skin alive:
- to reprimand;
- to subdue completely, esp. in a cruel or ruthless manner: The home team was skinned alive this afternoon.
- showing or featuring nude persons, often in a sexually explicit way: a skin magazine.
- presenting films, stage shows, exhibitions, etc., that feature nude persons, esp. in a sexually explicit way: a Times Square skin house.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Fake Lion Skin Rug (wonderful Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 518 x 391. It's file size is only 30 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head.
Fake Lion Skin Rug (wonderful Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #1) framed furnish and mirror by paint could be a modern national ornaments that are pretty. Though a simple appearance, towel tray made-of bamboo the image above doesn't look old fashioned, actually. Its humble style, merged having a contemporary interior minimalism. As we understand, the bamboo-segment using its stops closed. Sealed ends can be used as pure planting channel. Only require proficiency and dexterity, then be potted plant of bamboo.
Feel bamboo on the surfaces of the bathroom is created only partially, not fully. Wall that is accent was also efficiently become a center point within the bathroom of the racial fashion that is present day. Roofs which are undoubtedly suitable, and eco-friendly for regions with sultry climate like Malaysia, the top of Fake Lion Skin Rug (wonderful Fake Lion Skin Rug With Head #1). No need to worry about toughness and the resilience of bamboo roofing, due to the advanced-technology of bamboo might be maintained and would be tough.
Unique multipurpose stand can be acquired from bamboo. Wooden boards organized with a load inside the kind of the bamboo seem contemporary but nevertheless there are shades of creative and unique. Sundries design occupancy of another bamboo partition or area divider. When the partition is generally based on bamboo, however in the above picture of bamboo are created full and deliberately arranged. Add lights that are yellow in the bottom to create setting and remarkable results.