Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
Followfol•low (fol′ō),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to come after in sequence, order of time, etc.: The speech follows the dinner.
- to go or come after;
move behind in the same direction: Drive ahead, and I'll follow you.
- to accept as a guide or leader;
accept the authority of or give allegiance to: Many Germans followed Hitler.
- to conform to, comply with, or act in accordance with;
obey: to follow orders; to follow advice.
- to imitate or copy;
use as an exemplar: They follow the latest fads.
- to move forward along (a road, path, etc.): Follow this road for a mile.
- to come after as a result or consequence;
result from: Reprisals often follow victory.
- to go after or along with (a person) as companion.
- to go in pursuit of: to follow an enemy.
- to try for or attain to: to follow an ideal.
- to engage in or be concerned with as a pursuit: He followed the sea as his true calling.
- to watch the movements, progress, or course of: to follow a bird in flight.
- to watch the development of or keep up with: to follow the news.
- to keep up with and understand (an argument, story, etc.): Do you follow me?
- to come next after something else in sequence, order of time, etc.
- to happen or occur after something else;
come next as an event: After the defeat great disorder followed.
- to attend or serve.
- to go or come after a person or thing in motion.
- to result as an effect;
occur as a consequence: It follows then that he must be innocent.
- follow out, to carry to a conclusion;
execute: They followed out their orders to the letter.
- follow suit. See suit (def. 13).
- follow through:
- to carry out fully, as a stroke of a club in golf, a racket in tennis, etc.
- to continue an effort, plan, proposal, policy, etc., to its completion.
- follow up:
- to pursue closely and tenaciously.
- to increase the effectiveness of by further action or repetition.
- to pursue to a solution or conclusion.
- the act of following.
- [Billiards, Pool.]See follow shot (def. 2).
- follow-up (def. 3).
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Hi , this photo is about Delightful Company Shed Menu #1 Follow On Instagram. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 1433. This blog post's file size is only 160 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Company Shed Menu.
You are not the people who can buy Company Shed Menu. Every home manager needing furniture for their properties. That's the explanation you can find a great deal of choices in shops. It is important for one to make sure every one of the things you select according to your budget as well as your home. Classic furniture can cost hardly cheap.
Try to find Company Shed Menu that is tough conventional in the event you put them outdoors. Examine fittings and the weak welds. If you discover a weld that looks not perhaps potentially accented, neglect them-and discover furniture that's durable. Each outside furniture you select should be ready to endure nature's elements to become uncovered for quite some time.
Thus, you shouldn't disregard of utilising the furniture, the possibility. Ads in regional magazines together with garden sales and cd outlets often might have some fixtures that are good. You could have the furniture if required reupholstered. By following these ideas, you're able to conserve lots of cash.