Amazon.com: Legacy Decor 8pcs Modern Black White Grey Luxury Stripe Comforter (90\ (superb Black And White Bed Sheets #6) Photos Gallery
Decordé•cor (dā kôr′, di-, dā′kôr),USA pronunciation n.
- style or mode of decoration, as of a room, building, or the like: modern office décor; a bedroom having a Spanish décor.
- decoration in general;
ornamentation: beads, baubles, and other décor.
- [Theat.]scenic decoration;
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Luxurylux•u•ry (luk′shə rē, lug′zhə-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- of, pertaining to, or affording luxury: a luxury hotel.
Stripestripe1 (strīp),USA pronunciation n., v., striped, strip•ing.
- a relatively long, narrow band of a different color, appearance, weave, material, or nature from the rest of a surface or thing: the stripes of a zebra.
- a fabric or material containing such a band or bands.
- a strip of braid, tape, or the like.
- a number or combination of such strips, worn on a military, naval, or other uniform as a badge of rank, service, good conduct, combat wounds, etc.
- status or recognition as a result of one's efforts, experience, or achievements: She earned her stripes as a traveling sales representative and then moved up to district manager.
- a strip, or long, narrow piece of anything: a stripe of beach.
- a streak or layer of a different nature within a substance.
- style, variety, sort, or kind: a man of quite a different stripe.
- Also called magnetic stripe. [Motion Pictures.]a strip of iron oxide layer on the edge of a film that is used for recording and reproducing a magnetic sound track.
- to mark or furnish with a stripe or stripes.
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that comforts.
- a quilt.
- a long, woolen scarf, usually knitted.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Amazon.com: Legacy Decor 8pcs Modern Black White Grey Luxury Stripe Comforter (90\ (superb Black And White Bed Sheets #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1365 x 1365. It's file size is just 187 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Black And White Bed Sheets.
Black And White Bed Sheets acts like a natural region that may supply a stunning atmosphere and neat, for this was on this occasion we have prepared some methods for farming with modest territory on the front garden of the home.
Set Plant Space. Prepare a space with specific, scalp problems are too close together will give the impression that thin in the park, you may make it appear neat, utilizing of planting having possibly a stripe pattern or a direct, the method.
Guidelines Sunlight. Sunshine is an essential component for plants, as the sunlight used by plants for photosynthesis, and so the just try your plants get sunshine.
Make paving. Make a paving inside your backyard, it's meant to protect your flowers since many individuals transferring by on across the playground from trampled.
That has been a number of Amazon.com: Legacy Decor 8pcs Modern Black White Grey Luxury Stripe Comforter (90\ (superb Black And White Bed Sheets #6) methods as possible connect with organize a garden having a little or slim territory, as a way to encourage more of the following are types of building a little garden next to your home.